As strict policy Pakistan Times does not agree with the point of view of source and it is clearly mentioned in Terms and conditions. News LHC Summons Advisor Ministry of Water and Power to prove qualifications, appointment Posted on 30 September 2010 was received by (Pakistan Economy Watch) email (email@example.com) and posted By Mubasshir Nizam. Pakistan Times received this news fromPakistan Economy Watch and for confirmation the number of lawyer was also mentioned. Pakistan Times has established rule of not following any campaign maligning names of people. Thus on getting this clarification from Mr. Farooq Khan; Pakistan Times finds it appropriate to mention on this platform too to avoid any litigation.
1) The Advisor in question is a fully qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales. He holds a degree in Cost and Management Accounting and was educated in top British institutions.
2) He has been duly appointed by the Government of Pakistan and has an impressive track record as a consultant to the World Bank and CEO of several multi- national oil companies.
3) A previous case in 2003 had been intiated by certain disgruntled individuals in an oil company that Mr. Sattar had turned to profit of $100 million. The case was thrown out by the judge as Mr. Sattar was established innocent. A further civil case was registered by him against those individuals (names withheld) for damage to reputation and misuse of the court system. It is pending.
4) At present there are several projects that he has successfully completed and certain individuals are conspiring to tarnish his reputation to make up for their own insecurity.
5) The Advisor is infinitely more educated, experienced and professionally accomplished than all those individuals and their generations put together. His previous salary from the private sector and from international oil companies has been in many millions.
6) Whoever this “Mr. Asim Raza” is or lawyer Syed Kazmi is not even listed on any legal page, are individuals with a personal agenda who have probably been fired to due to corruption and cleanup intiated by Mr. Sattar in the public sector.
7) No notice has been issued by the court to summon the advisor and if this is the case in future then it let it proved in a court of law not for some Asim Raza to write about it.
Please ensure your content is checked for validity and authenticity before attempting to damage someone’s good name.