Youngsters and lovebirds are generally seen to chat with unknown peoples. Sometimes they become so close that it seems to live without them a little bit impossible. Now imagine a case when a first person doesn’t want to talk to second person. The first person remains invisible in messenger window. However the second person thinks he or she is offline. But dear friends don’t worry in this blog I am going to tell you youngsters how to catch some one if he or she is invisible or really offline.
Here I will demonstrate two messengers: Gtalk and Yahoo Messenger.
1. Select the person whom u doubt to be invisible.
2. Open the chat window. (See the screen Shot)
4. Now the message comes in the Chat window as seen in Screen Shot.
5. Now send a message. If he or she is really offline a message appears: firstname.lastname@example.org is offline and can’t receive messages right now.
6. If he or she is invisible you will not receive this message.
Point 1: When a chat is set off the record, it will no longer get stored in your Gmail account.
Point 2: When you send a chat message to offline or invisible user, it gets delivered by default. At receiving end if user is online, a chat screen pops up showing him your message.
If he/she is offline, your chat message will go to inbox as a mail.
Now if you put together above points then you will notice that, when you set chat off the record it can’t be delivered to inbox as mail, so it will be delivered only if user is online (no matter if he/she is invisible).
How to know if somebody has blocked you in GTALK:
For this you need to install Pidgin.
Steps to Follow:
1. Download Pidgin free from Internet and install the same.
2. Next open it up.
3. Go to Buddies->Show->Offline Buddies.
4. Now select the person you doubt.
5. Right Click on the name and select Get Info.
6. If he or she has blocked you, you will never see the Information details. Else Details are available. Try it out!!!!
Easy right!!! So go ahead and chase your love.
There are really lots of ways to see this. Here I will state two ways:
1. It is really very simple. Go to the link and enter the ID you want to see. Just enter the ID and you will see whether he or she is offline or invisible.
2. Else download Buddy Spy. It is free of cost. You can download it from net.
- 1. In Buddy Spy first go to Configure section. Give your ID and password. Don’t touch the connection settings. Let it be default settings.
- 2. Now go to the Buddy Spy section. Give the ID you doubt to be invisible and give a cool search. Here the advantage is that it shows details of the buddy like Status, Chat Room, Webcam details, Primary ID etc.
I am little researching on MSN as well as Facebook. By the way if any one knows the trick get back to me!!! Dear don’t give the advice MSNSpyMonitor; I don’t like that…because it is not free!!!! However for MSN I can suggest you a site that shows the real status of the person as well as if you are blocked. Try it buddy here it goes: